Problème: L'usager reçoit des erreurs d'accès lorsqu'il sauvegarde ou efface des documents (ex: il efface un fichier et ça lui demande un mot de passe )
Solution to reset permission in the home folder:
Reset Password - Lion (OS X 10.7) till osx 10.12, high sierra doesn't have the permission options
1. Start by booting from the Recovery HD partition. You can do this by restarting your Mac while holding down the command + r keys. Keep holding the two keys until you see the Recovery HD desktop appear.
2. You will see the OS X Utilities window open on your desktop, with various options available in its window. You can ignore this window; there's nothing we need to do with it.
3. Instead, select Terminal from the Utilities menu at the top of the screen.
4. In the Terminal window that opens, enter the following: resetpassword
5. Press enter or return.
6. The Reset Password window will open.
7. In the Reset Password window that opens, select the drive that contains your home folder; this is usually your Mac's startup drive.
8. Use the drop-down menu to select the user account whose home folder permissions you wish to fix.
9. DO NOT enter any password information.
10. DO NOT click the Save button.
11. Instead, click the Reset button located just below the "Reset Home Folder Permissions and ACLs" text.
12. The process may take a while, depending on the size of the home folder. Eventually, the Reset button will change to say Done.
13. Quit the Reset Password utility by selecting Quit from the Reset Password menu.
14. Make sure the Reset Password window is the frontmost window.
15. Once you quit the Reset Password app, be sure to quit the Terminal app by selecting Quit Terminal from the Terminal menu.
16. From the OS X Utilities menu, select Quit OS X Utilities.
17. You'll be asked if you really want to exit OS X Utilities; click the Restart button.
That's all there is to resetting your user account's file permissions back to the correct default settings. At this point, you can use your Mac as you normally would. The problems you were experiencing should be gone.